Testimonials from some who have read the book:
“The information is invaluable to anyone wishing to photograph nudes; it is extremely well-written from years of high-level experience, and will be a very useful reference that should save many budding photographers those costly and embarrassing mistakes that we all make as we try to progress. It will be like having Ashley with you for the shoot giving you expert advice and guiding your every move at every stage... and who wouldn't want that? Peppered with interesting and amusing anecdotes, it's a fascinating, exciting, thoroughly enjoyable and essential read.” - Rebecca Toombs
“As a professional photographer myself, I can tell you this book contains a vast amount of information, but more importantly it's based on years of professional working experience in places like Milan and London, so Ashley Karyl tells you how it really works from dealing with the models and agencies, to taking proper care of your camera equipment and even looking at good business practices or those you should avoid. This is nude photography for professionals.” - Simon Plant prophotoinsights.net
"I've read loads of photographic books telling me how to hold a reflector or position a model but this is the first one that really showed me how a professional photographer actually thinks and more importantly why they take certain decisions about lighting etc. It suddenly starts to make sense!” - Duncan Roe
“This book was a real eye opener for me and I found it almost impossible to stop reading. From the explanations on how to find models to the quick budget priced solutions for when you are working in difficult conditions; it was all brilliant. The models and photography are amazing as well.” - Chris Thompson
"I just want to thank you for your incredible book. It is great value. I have read every page and I am confident that I will refer to your book often as I am developing my skills as a photographer. You have given the profession and those who simply enjoy photography at its best a significant gift. Your work is inspiring. The practical knowledge your provided in your book will allow those of us who are striving to become outstanding photographers to progress much quicker to a level that we may not have ever achieved without your help" - Mike Jackson
"I just finished reading "How to Photograph Nudes Like a Professional" - though probably "devoured" is a more accurate verb! This book was just what I was looking for right now. I really appreciate the wealth of information, examples and advice you've provided. I truly get a sense of your years of experience. I also appreciate your honesty, sense of humour and way of writing - your voice really comes through (I lived in England for quite a while, so I definitely "heard" that accent!). And of course, your pictures are breathtaking and inspirational. Although I actually photograph male nudes (and also portraits of all kinds), obviously 99% of the information is still directly relevant, and the remaining 1% is relevant in principle. I'm already putting what I've learned into practice." - David R
You may view some free sample excerpts from the book by clicking on these links below. FireFox users may require a PDF viewer plugin or right click to "save link as" and download the file.
Providing your payment has cleared and your broadband is functioning, you should receive an email with a download link instantly, though it can take up to a minute before your download link is provided if your connection is slow. The book download is approximately 28.7 mb.
Should there be a download problem, please try once more, and if this fails, contact us by email for support. We will reply as soon as possible and generally within a couple of hours. We always make sure you get the download if there is a problem. Please also make sure that your spam filters are not blocking our emails.